Community Manager Full-time - Singapore
Due to the continual growth and expansion across the APAC region, we are on the lookout for an experienced Community Manager that can work with us from Singapore or remotely!
Who are we?
At MISSION+ we design UI & UX experiences and build technology for scale ups and enterprise companies. Combining engineering prowess, design agility and commercialization expertise, our multi-disciplinary team of engineers, domain experts, designers and product managers is globally distributed to deliver industry grade, market ready products at a commercially compelling cost. https://www.mission.plus/
Why join us?
● Work from Singapore or anywhere in the Asia-Pacific region.
● Great team culture coupled with supporting team.
● Great opportunity to work with top tier organizations that are building great products and solutions!
What will you be doing?
When you join, you will responsible for the following:
● Own content planning, including content calendar and internal/external stakeholder management;
● Build community growth within the Fintech, Web 3 and Developer space and engagement across our website and social channels.
● Understand a wide range of audiences and can develop, source & create content to suit
● Keep up to date with the latest trends and strategies for social media content creation
● Use design & video editing software to assist in content creation
● Engage & respond to social media communities in line with several different brand tone & voices
● Coordinate a program of community outreach activities in APAC such as community forums and events, workshops, information sessions, and other engagement activities to increase understanding, trust and participation in the container deposit schemes.
● Maintain effective and engaged relationships with key stakeholders including local councils, industry associations, and other key community stakeholders to ensure high trust and support
What kind of skills and experience is required for the opportunity?
You will be strongly considered should you have the following experience and attributes:
● Excellent copywriting skills, spanning a variety of marketing and editorial channels for a range of audiences
● A creative mind and an obsession with content, social media and digital marketing
● Success in building and connecting with our online community
● Basic understanding of design tools; Adobe Creative suite, Canva, or similar
● You are passionate about working with different communities and developing innovative and meaningful activities that deliver real impact
● An ability to roll your sleeves up and be hands on in getting the day to day work done
● Content development experience
At the end of the day, here @ Mission+ (Mission Plus), we are passionate about making sure we get the best people to work in phenomenal environments. If you are serious about your future career working with great customers on awesome projects, please do not hesitate! Click on the apply button now!